Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kissing Razors

If I don't eat, but drink beverages that have calories will I gain weight? Please I'm not asking you to help destroy my body, I just need to know if I'd gain.

Hmmm… It's not good that you don't eat sweetie but I suppose that you may because there is calories in it

Ok guys I’ve had a lot if messages about this, yes I am pregnant and yes I am young but all...

Ok guys I’ve had a lot if messages about this, yes I am pregnant and yes I am young but all these hateful messages do not affect me so please carry on… -.-

I hope you see this Sam, because this is what being without you...



I hope you see this Sam, because this is what being without you does to me, I can't do it, I completely break down. You are the reason I was fighting this disease and now you've proven to me that the voices are right, everyone's going to leave me, eventually, something's gone wrong with terminating our baby, Jamie Samuel Burge….he's still inside me, wanting to be born… But he won't ever see the light of day because if this message doesn't reach you in time, it'll be too late, I'll wait for you, at co op at 2:30… And if you don't come, then I guess I'll have no one to call the hospital for me and I'll just die there… Please don't leave me, think of all the amazing times we have had, our date, our first sleepover, when we first kissed, all our photos… We can't throw something so magical away, it's killing me to write this because I just think you don't care, like everyone else you just hate me, I guess I'll see later, I'm begging that this message reaches you… Please baby, if you love me, please do not leave me I can't deal with loosing you.

Http://poppunknpepsimax.tumblr.com

^ that's you, please… I can't tell you how much I'm begging, I'll give you time, but especially this month please don't leave me, you know that we are great together, everyone else see's it too… I'm begging you, I'm in a million pieces without you, and your the only thing that can keeps me going, I love you so much, and I know you do too, so please don't throw this away…

scared-tobreathe: click here



scared-tobreathe:

click here

a-suicidal-boy: ~



a-suicidal-boy:

~

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



these-times-will-pass: Love quotes? you will love this blog



these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog

Photo



glittertann: always.



glittertann:

always.

siix-lives-left: savemyheart-tonight: And so does he ^ yes!



siix-lives-left:

savemyheart-tonight:

And so does he

^ yes!

Photo



cutesecrets: MORE QUOTES HERE!



cutesecrets:

MORE QUOTES HERE!

Photo



You belong with me<3



You belong with me<3

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment