Sunday, June 9, 2013

Chin up, buttercup.

graissesquelette: 100% me



graissesquelette:

100% me

Photo



Photo



graissesquelette: shout out to my motherfucking mom the most triggering person to ever walk this...

graissesquelette:

shout out to my motherfucking mom

the most triggering person to ever walk this earth

the-23-rd: Martin Freeman on an unexpected journey





















the-23-rd:

Martin Freeman on an unexpected journey

you can't rely on the common man: idolatries: your story is not meant to be eulogizedor condensed and...

you can't rely on the common man: idolatries: your story is not meant to be eulogizedor condensed and...:

idolatries:

your story is not meant to be eulogized
or condensed and carved
on a stone slab under your name and dates.
you think that slit wrists in a bathtub will
afford you some permanence
but they won't listen when you're gone;
echoes are harder to hear and
they don't care enough.

"she was just ill"
just ill
some ghosts speak, but not crazy ones.

if it's cold on the day they put your body in the ground
your aunt will wear her fur coat
then your friends
will litter the frosty lawn with cigarette butts
the priest will talk about your return to god (a 'him')
and they will serve cheese at the wake.

they place flowers by your grave
because nothing blooms from dead ground.

embryonicfriends: this is literally my favourite thing ever



embryonicfriends:

this is literally my favourite thing ever

"Let it heal you. Tell your mother. Let it heal you. Name yourself in a classroom. Let it heal you...."

"

Let it heal you. Tell your mother.
Let it heal you. Name yourself in a classroom.
Let it heal you. Lie beside a man whose hands
you trust. Let him wrap his arms around you
and say "Baby, you're not broken."

We are more than the worst thing that's ever
happened to us. All of us need to stop apologizing
for having been to hell and come back breathing.

Your bad dreams are battle scars.
What doesn't kill you cuts fucking deep
but scars are just skin growing back
thicker when it heals.

Let it heal you. Try. To be honest. Open.
Even if some days that means saying,
"I still feel broken. I'm too beat down to even get
out of bed. But I have faith, yes, tomorrow
I will stand."

I'll relearn justice. I'll love without fear.
I will be braver than some monster who
crawled out from under my bed. I swear,
I will not give him the satisfaction
of being the thing that breaks me.

"

- 'Broken' - Clementine von Radics. (via t-button)

Ugh put me on a serotonin drip.

Ugh put me on a serotonin drip.

Chin up.

Chin up.

Therapy is mf difficult cause she thinks I’m being withdrawn and not co operating but tbh I am...

Therapy is mf difficult cause she thinks I’m being withdrawn and not co operating but tbh I am so disconnected from my body and my feelings and I don’t give a shit about anything so I have nothing to say. I used to have all these plans and dreams but now I’m just waiting to die but having an alright time before that.

Honestly I should not drink so much it really fucks with my mood.

Ugh

Ugh

Happy but y know right?

Happy but y know right?

Hold your goddamn tongue.

Hold your goddamn tongue.

Here's the most oddly encouraging part about eating disorders.

second-hand-baby-grand:

Some part of you knows that you will never ever be satisfied by a weight, no matter how low it gets, so you can either choose to keep losing weight until you find satisfaction (news flash: it's never going to come) or you can accept that weight does not constitute happiness and peace and move the fuck on with your life.

to get a little self control: noxxedup: apparently, you can't really go back. you can get well and...

to get a little self control: noxxedup: apparently, you can't really go back. you can get well and...:

noxxedup:

apparently, you can't really go back. you can get well and you can get stable and you can make healthy choices and find a healthy path, but once you've shattered that ceiling and know what it's like to lose happiness, to lose the place where you fit, you *always* know what that…

"I am angry that I starved my brain and that I sat shivering in my bed at night instead of dancing or..."

""I am angry that I starved my brain and that I sat shivering in my bed at night instead of dancing or reading poetry or eating ice cream or kissing a boy or maybe a girl with gentle lips and strong hands.""

- Wintergirls, by Laurie Halse Anderson (via mosspudding)

I’m really happy but still depressed and anxious and having to fight every fucking minute and...

I’m really happy but still depressed and anxious and having to fight every fucking minute and I’m too fat but too thin but hopeful and also suicidal and I like cuddles and closeness but also hate the intimacy and I want to move on with my life but I also want to get skinny and die and I want to get drunk until I drown but that’d probably just make me fat.

Photo



aflawedfashion: Matt Smith might be known for being a goofy...















aflawedfashion:

Matt Smith might be known for being a goofy Doctor, but never forget his dark side.  He does it so very very well and it is always there.

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can trust that not only will you get delicious meals, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform thatis promoting an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and choose the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your door.

    GET STARTED NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete