Thursday, June 6, 2013

Falling From Cloud 9-

Photo



Photo



Why you don't like Taylor Swift?

I'm sorry, do you realize what the name of my tumblr is? It's not #epitomeofwhitegurlnonproblems.

iwasthepinkpantheronce: nodaybuttodaytodefygravity: chillwhore:...



iwasthepinkpantheronce:

nodaybuttodaytodefygravity:

chillwhore:

sylvanburningcenter:

i just puked because of how funny this was

SHE SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE ALL OF THEM WTF

Okay but really honestly she sounds just like them

i watched this on the bus.

bad idea

  Yeah.. This is how I play on my phone too..



 

Yeah.. This is how I play on my phone too..

Photo



Photo



chadleymacguff: Sports and I: a narrative



chadleymacguff:

Sports and I: a narrative

Photo



stephsatx: katy-paget: When can you not reblog this? Legends



stephsatx:

katy-paget:

When can you not reblog this?

Legends

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo













Photo





starsboy18: officialbachelor: Youtube's Davey Wavey nude.









starsboy18:

officialbachelor:

Youtube's Davey Wavey nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment