Thursday, June 6, 2013

Justwishbeautiful

Photo



liamteejay: Beyonce



liamteejay:

Beyonce

sky-patrons: Jimmy on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/13MHtdT



sky-patrons:

Jimmy on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/13MHtdT

eternityofhappiness: Nicole Byers telling it how it is!



eternityofhappiness:

Nicole Byers telling it how it is!

curvycasey: <3 love it :3



curvycasey:

<3 love it :3

hourglassandclass: This shot of model Teer Wayde reminds me of...



hourglassandclass:

This shot of model Teer Wayde reminds me of Sandy in Greece! Super sassy!

For more curves and body acceptance, check out my blog :)

Photo



theprivatethoughtstour: "love yourself and then love others" I...



theprivatethoughtstour:

"love yourself and then love others"

I will forever reblog this when I see it

quantumfemme: femme-megababe: Just two fat babes makin' out I...









quantumfemme:

femme-megababe:

Just two fat babes makin' out

I know I already posted goth prom pics….

But the professional ones all just got sent out…

And even though the photographer was THE CREEPIEST (re: spank bank) I am super pleased with how these turned out.

Such babes, I cannot even.

I just like seeing people in love, you both look beautiful

xicequeenx: All bodies Rock <33



xicequeenx:

All bodies Rock <33

Kik me and talk to me k thanks 😁 justwishbeautiful

Kik me and talk to me k thanks 😁 justwishbeautiful

my-girl-binx: I've been thinking a lot about the FA/BBW community.  I've come to conclusion that I...

my-girl-binx:

I've been thinking a lot about the FA/BBW community.  I've come to conclusion that I don't think it's weird or a fetish.  Some people like athletic bodies, some like petite, some tall, dark, etc.  People like what they like and that's okay.

facing-freedom: reason to recover #2



facing-freedom:

reason to recover #2

Photo







pussybrat: the hairless norm (a selection of self portraits by...



pussybrat:

the hairless norm

(a selection of self portraits by Petra Collins)

Photo



Just because you have tattoos doesn't mean you don't...

















Just because you have tattoos doesn't mean you don't have a soft side.

fatnerdygodess: Learning really hard!



fatnerdygodess:

Learning really hard!

paisleyclothing: ✿ CHUBBY BUNNIES ✿ on @weheartit.com -...



paisleyclothing:

✿ CHUBBY BUNNIES ✿ on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/10rkL9a

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment