Friday, June 7, 2013

BAMF

droo216: fake movie meme → Disney's animated Harry...



droo216:

fake movie meme → Disney's animated Harry Potter

Baby Tarzan from Tarzan as Baby Harry
Wart from The Sword in the Stone as Harry Potter
Taran from The Black Cauldron as Ron Weasley
Jenny from Oliver and Company as Hermione Granger
Merlin from The Sword in the Stone as Albus Dumbledore
Tarzan's parents from Tarzan as James and Lily Potter

Photo


"Curiouser and Curiouser"


"Go On, Have a Bite"


"In Ageless Sleep, She Finds Repose"


"Just Right"


"What Big Teeth You Have"

bestsinceslicedbread: thedevilswaiting: The original story...





bestsinceslicedbread:

thedevilswaiting:

The original story of the little mermaid is that she must kill the prince in order to be human, and in the end, she loves him too much and kills herself instead.

The artwork is too great not to reblog. 

Ok, ok - important expansion: she only has to kill the Prince because the deal was if he fell in love with her she could be human forever, and he didn't. By which I mean, he was a good person and genuinely nice to her, but he didn't fall in love. He fell in love with someone else, also perfectly nice - not the seawitch in disguise, fu Disney. The Mermaid is told she can only return to the sea now if she kills the Prince. She goes into the room where he and his lover lie sleeping and they look so beautiful and happy together that she can't do it.

That's why she kills herself. And because it was a noble act she returns to sea as foam.

One moral of the story was that women shouldn't fundamentally change who they are for love of a man, and in theory Han Christian Anderson wrote it for a ballerina with whom he fell in love. She was marrying someone else who wouldn't let her dance.

Holy shit

Whoa

strangeasanjles: I have a great need.



strangeasanjles:

I have a great need.

Purple: 10 facts about my room

Purple: 10 facts about my room
Blue: 9 facts about my family
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
White: 3 facts about my personality
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like

lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

someartsybitch: standardizedbogey: The evolution of...



someartsybitch:

standardizedbogey:

The evolution of Crayola

This is actually fascinating.

shartonnay: barbreyryswells: blahorel: nniuqnave: She's...





shartonnay:

barbreyryswells:

blahorel:

nniuqnave:

She's perfect.

what in the white devil hell

i fucking hate marina and the diamonds because she's emblematic of all white women—particularly those celebrated as feminist or pro-woman—taking the nearest opportunity to shit on WoC and black entertainers, musicians and women in general

i'll tell you one thing. nicki minaj has gotten more shit from white women and men alike than matd ever will. if you stan the fuck outta marina and celebrate her as pro-(white) woman without recognizing her unnecessary and unoriginal shit against nicki—who has in several instances spoken about being a woman, how she's perceived as such, how it fucks with her, and is ultimately proud of who she is and her accomplishments—then you can get the fuck outta here w/yr white feminism and lazy, subtly racially misogynistic media analysis kthxbai

she fucking signed her own tweet about how much she hates nicki minaj 

down with this dumbass woman

foodfuckery: Roasted Chicken Stuffed with Roasted Red Pepper,...





foodfuckery:

Roasted Chicken Stuffed with Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella, and Fresh Basil

Recipe

assbutt-in-the-garrison: hopefisch: dashbeardconfessional: thi...



assbutt-in-the-garrison:

hopefisch:

dashbeardconfessional:

this is how you dad

Omgomgomg

I have overdosed from cuteness.

castielsunderpants: supagirl: samandriel: napoleonbonerhard: caresaggressively: solluxander: I...

castielsunderpants:

supagirl:

samandriel:

napoleonbonerhard:

caresaggressively:

solluxander:

I WANT TO GOOGLE A SONG BUT ITS A SOUNDTRACK AND I DONT KNOW THE NAME OR THE MOVIE AND I CANT GOOGLE THE SPECIFIC NOTES I HATE MY LIFE

THERE'S A SITE WHERE YOU CAN HUM IT THOUGH

I AM CRYING THE FUTURE IS NOW

I DIDNT BELIEVE IT WOULD WORK BUT

image

MOTHER FUCKING SORCERY

image

I didn't believe this…so I tried

image

OMG

tumblr has opened to my eyes to so many things

spock-me-hard: oh my god



spock-me-hard:

oh my god

ohmy-morninglovely: my ass needs these…



ohmy-morninglovely:

my ass needs these…

pizza: your favourite celebrity could be pooping right now

pizza:

your favourite celebrity could be pooping right now

sassypriest: Someone buy me this.



sassypriest:

Someone buy me this.

caffeinatedinanity: ravenmgee: twofingerswhiskey: the-world-to...



caffeinatedinanity:

ravenmgee:

twofingerswhiskey:

the-world-today:

The Paradox Axe

this makes me so angry

the fact that they didn't call it a paradaxe makes me angrier than the actual axe

Maybe they will if you axe them nicely.

style-fad: my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't...

style-fad:

my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't invite him to their wedding 19 years ago

Photo



"I cured myself of shyness when it finally occurred to me that people didn't think about me half as..."

"I cured myself of shyness when it finally occurred to me that people didn't think about me half as much as I gave them credit for. The truth was, nobody gave a damn. Like most teenagers, I was far too self-centered. When I stopped being prisoner to what I worried was others' opinions of me, I became more confident and free."

- Lucille Ball (via always-have-a-dream)

confinedclone: Price and Cunningham are going to be the death...



confinedclone:

Price and Cunningham are going to be the death of me

No comments:

Post a Comment